Choice Nutrition offers CE in IV and Injection therapy / emergency medicine. We are a teaching clinic that is managed by Dr. Allison A. Fillatre, BSc, ND who has 13 years of clinical experience dealing with intravenous and injection therapies.
How we are different:
– Classes between 4-10 students
– Access to online on-demand do at your own pace courses
– Training takes place in a fully equipped 1500 sq ft IV suite
– State of the art practical dummy arms and injection tissues to perfect skills and enhance confidence before working on partners
– Cost effective and appropriately structured to suit the needs of NDs dealing with IV and Injection services and emergency scenarios
– Access to color printed course manuals, high-quality equipment and supplies
– Opportunity for question and answer periods
– Opportunity to see a fully functional IV and Injection suite and ability to have copies or take pictures of anything you see that you like within the training clinic
(1) 20 Category A – IVIT and 4 Pharmacology CE from the College of Naturopathic Doctors of Ontario (CONO) for IVIT & Injection Training, 16 Category A – IVIT and 2 Pharm CE for Emergency Medicine
(2) Certification for Intravenous (IV) and Naturopathic Injection Therapy (NIT) and Emergency Medicine in Saskatchewan by the Saskatchewan Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (SANP).
(3) Certification for Intravenous (IV) and Naturopathic Injection Therapy (NIT) and Emergency Medicine in Alberta by the College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta (CNDA).
(4) Certification for Intravenous (IV) and Naturopathic Injection Therapy (NIT) and Emergency Medicine in Manitoba by the Manitoba Naturopathic Association (MNA).
Phone: (306) 752-9277
Website https://www.choicenutrition.ca/continuing-education.html for a complete review of upcoming approved CE courses.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Allison A. Fillatre, BSc, ND
Course Instructor & Exam Invigilator
Choice Nutrition Centres Inc.